mewtwo-stilé Index du Forum
mewtwo-stilé
reserver au fan de pokemon

mewtwo-stilé Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Facebook App Permissions Tutorial ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mewtwo-stilé Index du Forum -> mewtwo-stilé -> mewtwo boutique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
volytdavy
Intermédiaire
Intermédiaire

Masculin
$mewtwo dollar$: 168
point: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Permissions Tutorial Répondre en citant

Facebook App Permissions Tutorial
> DOWNLOAD

But explanation about C# sdk and passing additional infos are still not clear for me - have you some another links about it? –whoah Mar 12 '13 at 22:28 And how can I go to AppCenter? And is this center solve my problem? –whoah Mar 12 '13 at 22:30 No, forget about the App Center. Working. asked 4 years, 10 months ago viewed 5,181 times active 4 years, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 1 Facebook App Requesting a removed permission 6 MVC4 oauth facebook accessing User & Friend Permissions: 0 How to use user permissions with Facebook C# SDK Related 2CanvasAuthorizeAttribute with no extended permissions355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service0Facebook Application Permissions Error0Facebook application dialog doesn't show premissions0Requesting facebook permission not working0Add additional permission on facebook application MVC0Facebook permission for friend's profile information0Not retrieving email and location from facebook - permissions are approved30Error Invalid Scopes: offlineaccess, publishstream, when I try to connect with Facebook API1How to remove permissions offlineaccess and publishstream in scope variable Hot Network Questions Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? What fighters have both 1 & 2 engine versions? Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? Unity - moving an object around a radius Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? 4-terminal shunt resistor Compare two numbers given as strings Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Was Kylo Ren Manipulating Snoke? Knowing how much resizebox scales Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Time Puzzle Rebus Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0 When to move/centralize king? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. I've updated my post with more information about that. Popular Topics The Internet Windows iPhone and iPad Android Mac Gaming MakeUseOf 7 Chrome Extensions for a Productive New Business Year Windows Productivity 7 Chrome Extensions for a Productive New Business Year Sandy Stachowiak How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Dan Price Top Deals . Because your app don't (I guess) figure in the App Center, you have to ask for permissions using the usual way: from the code. Gadget Hacks 4,917 views 1:40 Facebook Messenger App - What the Permissions Really Mean! - Duration: 10:31. What you have to do now is to complete the code you made to login a user with the right permissions. Loading. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. Loading. Page not found It seems we can't find what you're looking for - this page has been moved or removed. Palmtree Stax 9,128 views 13:18 Facebook PHP SDK v5: Get publishactions Permission Approval - Part 26 - Duration: 18:30. Factnomenal 457,070 views 10:04 How to Enable Facebook Developers Settings and Add Your Stax App - Duration: 13:18. contentgroup 19,712 views 9:42 Leadifly - Facebook App Set Up Tutorial - Duration: 4:18. Category Howto & Style License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading. Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 3,030 views 25 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. You can change this preference below. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Stanford eCorner 16,250 views 36:54 Facebook Password Reset without Email And Number with new techniques (2017) - Duration: 8:48. American Media Professionals 5,078 views 28:52 9 Things Poor People DO That The Rich DON'T - Duration: 10:04. 2018 MakeUseOf. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Permissions for application Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I set User & Friend Permissions on my application, to get user email on website. TheFBDirectory 30,987 views 3:01 How to create a Facebook business page - step by step instructions - Duration: 14:11. Working. Is there any solution to do this on back-code? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-c#-sdk shareimprove this question edited Oct 1 '13 at 22:13 Stphane Bruckert 13.2k65493 asked Mar 12 '13 at 21:36 whoah 1,88893765 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote The app detail page in the App Center displays the permissions required for new users. Once youve created your app detail page, well review it and your app to make sure it meets our eligibility, submission, and quality guidelines. For your question in the comments, you can publish your app in the app center by filling all the details on the App Details page and finally submitting it for review. PC & Mobile Windows Mac Linux Android iPhone and iPad Internet Security Programming Lifestyle Technology News Entertainment Productivity Creative Gaming Social Media Hardware Technology Explained Buying Guides Smart Home DIY Product Reviews Free eBooks Giveaways Top Lists About About MakeUseOf Newsletter Advertise Privacy Jobs Chats Search for: Search . Alex Becker's Channel 118,427 views 13:28 Julie Zhuo: How a Facebook Designer Thinks [Entire Talk] - Duration: 36:54. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. This is fine for development and demos, but it will not allow the public to see your app -- only developers and testers that you authorize can see it. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Dave Parrack January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 Google Pay Is Googles New Alternative to Cash 8 Great Browsers You Can Run on Your Raspberry Pi 3 Linux 8 Great Browsers You Can Run on Your Raspberry Pi 3 Several browsers are available for the Raspberry Pi, but which is best? Should you stick with Chromium, or try one of the others? Lets find out! Christian Cawley January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 8 Great Browsers You Can Run on Your Raspberry Pi 3 5 Amazing Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8 Features You Need to Try Android 5 Amazing Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8 Features You Need to Try If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Note 8, you need to try these hidden features. Dave Parrack January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 Amazon Alexa Is Coming to Windows 10 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 Entertainment 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 2018 is shaping up to be a good year for movies aimed at geeks. Please try again later 5a02188284
kode emoticon facebook 2011facebook chat sniffer ubuntufacebook yahoo yahoo.comfacebook mall world cheatsdeactivate others facebook accountemployers getting facebook passwordshow to get around someone privacy settings on facebooki need to have a facebook accountnokia c1 facebook chat softwarefacebook chat for nokia 5130

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mewtwo-stilé Index du Forum -> mewtwo-stilé -> mewtwo boutique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006